Tuesday 11 December 2007

TBTE - now available with sound effects

Well, things were getting so bad (see comments to previous post) that I simply had to get out for a head-clearing walk. The sun sets so early these days that it's a mad dash to catch the last of the light immediately after collecting Small Doyle #3 from school. But it was well worth it - cold, clear and crisp - and the only nuisance was that I was too late for the cafe at which I had planned to treat myself to a large, frothy hot chocolate (disappointment level = extreme).


Anyway, here's TBTE (ie the beach this evening) - and I've just been remarkably clever (which proves that the walk worked its magic on my befuddled brain) and uploaded a video clip as well, so you can listen to the Muddy Island at dusk (and the panting noises in the background are my dog, incidentally, not me (or anyone else!)).

(If you'd like to see more photos of Mersea, Sam's taken some amazing ones on the beach recently, which you can see here, here and here. )

Here's the video :


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He, He, that woke Friday up hearing the peewits etc. Mine was a field this morning covered in rimy whiteness. Lovely. Cold and invigorating. Teresa