Wednesday 14 May 2008

Bloggers Unite for Human Rights 15 May 2008

I've been up to my neck in work this week, so apologies for brief absence.

Just a quick reminder that tomorrow is Bloggers Unite for Human Rights day . Wouldn't it be great to have a full turnout of Brit-Bloggers, drawing attention to the human rights issues we feel most strongly about, supporting the work of Amnesty International and generally proving the undoubted power of the Blogosphere?

We've all harnessed that power to draw attention to ourselves and our various interests and views - why not let tomorrow be the day we focus on the world outside our usual blog-concerns, join with millions of fellow bloggers all around the world and raise our voices on behalf of those who have no voice?

Bloggers Unite

2 comments:

Kerrie said...

I've linked to this in both my blogs today Juliet, but I'm down in Oz.

monix said...

Thanks for the reminder, J. I'll get on with it.